Perfume is the art that makes memory speakFrancis Kurkdjian
Zohoor is a Saudi perfume brand that brings together the best of French and Arabian fragrances. Founded in 1991 by two brothers from Al Khobar, KSA, the company grew to over +250 stores across the GCC region. Besides a wide range of off-the-shelf products, they also allow their customers to create their own custom fragrances – making Zohoor the one and only “Home of Mixology” in the Middle East.
Challenges we faced
When Zohoor approached us, they were facing several challenges:
- It was a brand with little or no definition
- Its purpose was not communicated well internally or externally
- Their identity didn’t exude luxury, refinement or desirability
- They were perceived as a flashy, teenager-y, always-on-sale brand
We helped build ‘a new Zohoor’ by:
- Running client workshops to discover the brand’s true purpose
- Creating a brand vision they could believe in (to inspire and empower self-expression)
- Creating a brand value system (Creative, Authentic, Masterful and Passionate) helping the team build a culture that could support this vision build a culture
- Defined their brand personality and archetype (the Creator)
- Redefining their brand promise (to inspire your self-expression & delight your senses)
Results of the rebrand
The brand was rolled out in a number of flagship stores in Saudi Arabia, as well as online, including in Zohoor’s website and social media profiles, bringing to life a newer, stronger, more modern brand. We were also pleased to learn that:
- The rebrand had an immediate impact across the company, from the founders, to management and store staff.
- Overall feel has projected the brand into the contemporary perfumery space.
- The new brand served as a strong foundation for a digital re-launch campaign and brand video aligned with Saudi National Day.
If you want to check out the digital campaign, click here.
To watch the brand film we created for Zohoor, click here.
To check out our other branding projects, click here.
Brand Auditing, Brand Strategy, Visual Identity, Slogan, Tone of Voice, Graphic Design, Launch Campaign and Brand-Migration Comms.
Want to work with us on your strategic brand development project?
Tel. (+973) 17558787