ReUse, ReCycle, ReThink IT.Anon.
Ertiqa is a Saudi-based digital waste recycling charity that helps business manage their digital waste. The firm acquires old PCs, cleans them, adds new hard drives then distributes them to schools and charities. The firm operates from Damman in Saudi’s Eastern Province, providing services to large enterprises who are upgrading their facilities, need to dispose of older PCs and want this to contribute to their CSR.
Ertiqa brand had the following challenges:
- It was a brand with little or no definition
- It’s purpose was not communicated well internally or externally
- The identity didn’t install confidence in stakeholders, especially donors who were providing the PCs they required
- The colours were more associated with India than with a Saudi brand
- There were no graphic standards plus the packaging (used to send refurbished PCs to clients ) were 4 colour, creating large print costs and environmental impact.
We helped build a new Ertiqa by:
- Running client workshops to discover the brand’s true purpose
- Creating a brand vision they could believe in (to discover potential and deliver value)
- Creating brand value system (Committed, Creative, Direct and Energetic) helping the team build a culture that could support this vision build a culture
- Defined their brand personality and architype (the entrepreneur)
- Created a brand promise (to find and create value through profitable opportunities)
- Gold Award winner at Transform 2020
- The brand has been rolled out to the eastern province of Saudi Arabia helping signal the changes they communicated were real and visible
- The appreciation of internal changes has been clearly identified by both internal teams and shareholders
- Brand re-launch has enjoyed overwhelmingly positive reception by the business community in KSA’s eastern province
- The perception of a greater level of internal professionalism has been noted by the firms benefactors.
To check out our other branding projects, click here.
Brand Auditing, Brand Strategy, Visual Identity, Slogan, Tone of Voice, Graphic Design, Packaging Design. Want to work with us on your strategic brand development project?
Tel. (+973) 17558787