Unisono maintains its proven track record for delivering award winning brands with new wins at some of the biggest global branding and identity awards. This year the agency has picked up no fewer than 4 Rebrand 100 awards as well as Identity of the year at the IVIA (International Visual Identity Awards).
IVIA marks new high for Unisono
At IVIA 2018, the agency delivered an amazing result with the Visual Identity of the Year for one of our award winning brands Al Nooh. This fantastic rebrand has earned Gold and Silver at Transform plus Rebrand 100 and the IVIA award shows this work is thoroughly peer reviewed as an example of branding excellence. In addition to the amazing brand identity of the year, the agency also picked up Gold in the Manufacturing category for Al Nooh plus a Bronze for Healthcare brand Derma One and a Silver for Financial Services brand Inovest.
More Award Winning Brands at Rebrand 100
At Rebrand 100 this year we did remarkably well. Not only did our work on Fontana Infinity win a Distinction but we also scored Rebrand 100s for Al Nooh, BIW and Inovest! Fantastic results for the agency and double our previous best at this highly prestigious branding awards event.
A Great Start to our Year of Award Winning Brands
Our truly remarkable 2018 tally builds on our wins in 2017 where the agency won the ‘Best External Awareness’ at the EO Global Marketing & Communications Awards for the EO Bahrain Chapter.
In addition, the agency picked up the following awards at Transform MENA 2017:
- Gold for Al Nooh. ‘Best Brand Architecture’
- Gold for El Mercado. ‘Best Use of Copy Style/Tone of Voice’
- Gold for California Village. ‘Best Visual Identity in the Property Sector’
- Silver for Al Nooh ‘Best Visual Identity in the Industrial & Basic Materials Sector’
- Silver for Fontana Infinity. ‘Best Visual Identity in the Property Sector’
- Silver for Hospitalia by Yara. ‘Best Visual Identity in the Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Sector’
- Bronze for Adcorp. ‘Best Visual Identity in the Financial Services Sector’
- Bronze for Jubail Tourism Company (Hao Chi). ‘Best Visual Identity in the Food & Beverage Sector’
- Highly Commended for Al Reem. ‘Best Visual Identity in the Travel, Leisure & Tourism Sector’
- Highly Commended for Bahrain Life. ‘Best Visual Identity in the Charity/NGO/Not For Profit Sector’
Commenting on the agency’s recent wins for our clients at these prestigious global brand and identity awards, Executive Creative Director Liam Farrell said “it has been a phenomenal year for our team so far and we are only in March! Few would expect a local agency to be representing a nation on such a global scale! Winning the Identity of the Year 2017 for Al Nooh is a very proud moment for us and one that really celebrates the achievement of a great client and agency relationship”.
Again, we would like to thank all our clients and our incredible team for their continued efforts and desire to create international standard award winning brands. Without their kind consideration and hard work we would not be able to achieve such remarkable results.
Links to global Award Winning Bwards
It has been a phenomenal year for our team so far and we are only in March! Few would expect a local agency to be representing a nation on such a global scale!Liam Farrell. Executive Creative Director. Unisono.
Here are two of our brilliant client's whose work has been celebrated at recent global award shows. IVIA Award Winner Al Nooh (top) and Rebrand 100 Winner Inovest (bottom).